What is Localized Cryotherapy? While wholebody cryotherapy is applied to the entire body, localized cryotherapy focuses on specific areas of your body. Localized cryotherapy targets smaller painful or inflamed areas to cold temperatures between -240°F to -256°F for about 5 - 10 minutes per location.
The Benefits of localized cryotherapy
- Decrease swelling, joint pain and reduce inflammation on specific body parts
- Natural based therapy using extremely cold temperatures to improve general health and wellbeing
- Acceleration of muscle recovery and improved muscle elasticity during sport rehabilitation exercises. Increase muscle tone.
- Reach immediate pain relief in targeted body area. Decrease chronic pain and joint stiffness. Arthritis pain management
- Improve skin tone, reduces cellulite, improves acne and increases collagen production in skin anti-aging and rejuvenation treatments
- Increase blood circulation and oxygen delivery into treated areas. Refine Skin Appearance
- Accelerate recovery and healing processes in post surgery therapy
- Immediately reduce inflammation and puffiness in post injury treatments, especially in sport rehabilitation medicine
- Localized cryotherapy treatment increases microcirculation in specific body areas which helps to drain toxins away. Enhances Skin Exfoliation
- Cryotherapy has a cooling effect that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces inflammation and oil production in the skin. Strengthens the Skin.
- Cryotherapy helps with muscular recovery and toning, leading to firmer skin. Sort cryotherapy well-known technology in anti-aging treatments. Anti-aging cryo effect reached due to more intensive collagen production and increased blood circulation in treated body areas. Smooth and shining effect for skin.
- Increase epidermal firmness applied in beauty skin care treatments. Reduce Acne & Skin Blemishes
- Mood improvement effect due endorphin production in treated by cold areas
For more information about localized cryotherapy, contact Wallen Family Chiropractic at (936) 577-0479.